DATES: Tuesday 15th December 2015
LOCATION: Training Point Raheen Limerick
COST: €90.00 per participant….. funding applied
TIME: 9.15am to 5.00pm
This Microsoft Excel Intermediate training course is a 1 Day public programme, designed for anyone who wants to improve his or her knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Participants will learn topics, which will improve their efficiency and productivity in the work place
Setup & Printing Issues
• Worksheet Setup
• Headers and Footers
• Scaling Your Worksheet to Fit a Page(s)
• Printing Titles On Every Page
• Printing the Row and Column Headings
• Spell Checking
• Previewing a Worksheet
• Viewing Workbooks Side By Side
• Printing Options
Functions and Formulas
• Getting Help With Functions.
• Nested Functions.
• Mixed References within Formulas.
Time & Date Functions
Text to columns
• Naming Cell Ranges.
• Removing a Named Range.
• Named Cell Ranges and Functions.
• Applying Styles to a Range.
• Conditional Formatting.
• Custom Number Formats.
• Copying or Moving Worksheets
• Splitting a Window.
• Hiding Rows, Columns & Worksheets.
• Creating Excel Templates.
• Editing Excel Templates
Paste Special Options
• Using Paste Special to Add, Subtract, Multiply & Divide.
• Using Paste Special ‘Values’.
• Using Paste Special Transpose Option.
Database & List Management – Sorting and Filtering Data
• Sorting Data by Multiple Columns
• Custom Sorts
• Customized List
• Combined Line and Column Chart.
• Adding a Secondary Axis.
• Changing the Chart Type For a Data Series.
• Adding a Data Series to a Chart.
• Removing a Data Series from a Chart.
• Modifying the Chart Title, Legend & Data Labels.
• Chart Axis Scales.
• Inserting Images Into Chart Columns.
• Formatting the Chart Area
This Microsoft Excel Intermediate training programme may be of interest to personnel who wish improve their basic skills in Excel.
Basic level of experience in Excel is required for this training programme.