DATES: Personal Effectiveness Program – NEW DATES
TIME: 9.30am – 4.30pm
COST: €800 Members; €1000 Non Members (for the first two participants from the same company)
€480 Members; €600 Non Members for every additional participant
QQI Certification available at €200 per person
Every team member needs to ensure they maximise their contribution to the company. Companies require a fully engaged team to deliver consistently high levels of performance. To support team members in raising their game, these practical focused workshops built around core people performance areas, will enable individuals to increase their contribution, by applying practical proven approaches with immediate impact.
Click on link Personal Effectiveness Brochure Dubllin Spring 2017
Who is This For?
Team members who are looking to enhance their skills and contribution to the organisation. Individuals who have enthusiasm and commitment and would greatly benefit from the application of practical skills to their work situation.
How is it Delivered?
This program is delivered over 4 full day workshops. Each workshop is highly interactive using group discussions, individual reflection and group exercises.
Certification: QQI (formerly FETAC) Certification (Component Certificate Level 5 – “Teamworking”) is available to all participants
- Managing Self
- Time Management
- Effective Team Player
- Effective Communication
- Understand how best to work with colleagues on an on-going basis
- Commit to actions demonstrating their ability to assume greater responsibility
- Learn how to ensure that they deliver on Objectives
- Identify the value and importance of providing excellent customer care
- Identify the standards of customer service that need to be delivered both internally and externally
- Understand the attitudes, behaviours and disciplines required of great team players
- Commit to personal behaviours to improve team’s cohesion performance and collective spirit
- Analyse current work practices to improve overall effectiveness with respect to management of time
Training Provider – LEAP Leadership http://www.leapleadership.ie/