We are delighted to announce The Irish Centre for Business Excellence 2018 annual conference
Thursday, May 10th 2018
An intensive learning & networking event facilitated by Matt Cooper
2018 ICBE Annual Conference
Click here for full details
Knowledge Driven Excellence
See Our Line Up and Book Your Tickets.
We would be delighted if you could join us at the ICBE National Conference on Thursday, May 10th in the Killashee Hotel, Naas, Co Kildare for a day of meaningful insights, interactive exploration and networking on the issues that matter to industry.
During the day you will:
- Learn how to embed problem solving and critical thinking
- Discover how to manage productivity and people in a wind down
- Be informed how Shingo can deliver new productivity levels
- Find out how to develop ‘skill dialogue’ and manage people better
- Get the top tips for retaining key talent
- Understand how the design process can bring new products to market
- Hear the journey of the Smart Glove and deployment in manufacturing
- Comprehend the new technologies driving manufacturing
- Participate in engaged group sessions
- Be inspired by a stories of leadership, problem solving, dealing with failure and maintaining a vision
- Network and connect with industry peers and exhibitors
Our speakers from Roche Ireland, IMR, Design Partners, Tyndall and many more will share expert knowledge, stories from the coalface and practical solutions. Our unique interactive sessions will explore challenges raised and tap into the collective knowledge of all attendees.
The day will be expertly chaired by broadcaster Matt Cooper who will also manage the group discussions following each session. We will finish the day by sharing your inputs into the topics raised and hear an inspiring journey from our keynote speaker, scientist and engineer, Dr Niamh Shaw.
Tickets are €295 plus VAT (per person) for members and €395 plus VAT for non-members.
Places are limited and includes a full day of expert talks, unique networking and knowledge sharing, 3 course lunch, tea/coffee, exhibition area, post drinks reception and post event eBook.
See the full line up and details of our interactive sessions on our special conference site.
Book your place today by contacting Kate on 061 423622 or email@example.com
Check out full details on our conference microsite.
See what happened at the 2017 ICBE Annual Conference
The ICBE Annual Conference took place on May 11th in Killashee Hotel, Naas. This one day event on the theme “Pillars of Excellence” was sponsored by Aviation and Aerospace Skillnet, Business Excellence Skillnet, Innovation & Lean Sigma Skillnet, Aviation Finance Finuas Network and PwC.
The 2017 ICBE Conference was an innovative and interactive event that included highly relevant presentations from practitioners and renowned speakers, a moderated forum, live blogging, an interactive Group Action Learning session and an eBook take-away.
Speakers included Noel Hennessy, Lake Region Medical – Employing Continuous Improvement as a Means to Engage the Disengaged; Patrick Jordan, Atlantic Aviation Group – The Importance of Agreeing and Publishing Core Values in a Turnaround; Louise Shannon, PwC – Shaping Ireland’s Future Talent Landscape and Sean Gayer, Site Director, Boston Scientific Cork – Leaders Standard Work. The keynote speaker was Owen Fitzpatrick on The Power of Influencing and Motivation and moderator for the day was former CNN correspondent and thought leader in strategic communications, Gina London.
The interactive Group Action Learning session was in response to evolving attendees’ involvement to enable a joint learning experience. The morning was a one-to-many traditional conference format & the afternoon a many-to-many format, where attendees tapped in to the knowledge and experience of everyone during the Group Action Learning/Table Discussions. This gave everyone the opportunity to actively participate and share their insights.
- Excellent Conference, great mix of speakers
- Found this event to be a great experience, very knowledgeable, speakers very good and interesting.
- Format of relatively short presentations worked very well, I took something different from each speaker.
- Very inspiring and passionate speakers, I loved the energy and engagement between people at this event. All topics about people were very relevant to my position and definitely learned loads.
- Networking opportunities were excellent and also the sharing of views at the end.
- Most beneficial was the Practical and real life stories from the speakers.
- Group Table discussions at the end of the day was a great way to combine learning from earlier in the day.
- I just wanted to commend you on yesterday’s conference – the flow , the facilitation , the setting and the speakers – it really was informative and E-Book summary is an excellent concept. Thank you for putting on such an enlightening conference.
- I loved the interactive session. Was apprehensive but it really worked. Good chance to meet other people.
- Excellent Conference on all levels. Gina was amazing and really kept the energy levels high. Most Beneficial – the honesty and vulnerability of presenters experience, how it really was on their journey – was not all rosy.
- The day was inspiring and I was incredibly impressed – the speakers generated some real insight and debate.
Over 100 people attended from 35 companies including Abbott, Amgen, Astellas, Barclay Chemicals, Bimeda, Coca-Cola, CR Bard, Essilor, GECAS, Honeywell, Kerry Foods, Lufthansa Technik, Nelipak, Permanent TSB, Rabobank, SR Technics, Synergy Health and Transitions Optical.