Days: 2 days
Times: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Trainer: Renault-Nissan Consulting
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt awareness training that equips your teams with the tools to make change happen.
Starting the Lean Six Sigma journey requires a first step. Our Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course provides the awareness for your staff to make that first step.
We introduce both Lean and Six Sigma and how together, they form a great continuous improvement methodology that can yield tangible improvements to your bottom line.
Our 2 day course, focussing on the practical application of Lean Six Sigma, provides practical insights into how processes can be analysed, wastes identified and process flows measured. Using key aspects of the Lean Six Sigma toolset and how they are applied, your team members will leave the course provided with what they need to be able to deliver their first projects.
• Introduction to LSS
• Process Mapping and basic value stream analysis
• Waste analysis
• Visual management & 5S
• Voice of the customer
• Rapid improvement/Kaizen
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Anyone who needs/desires to learn more about LSS
• Team members embarking on a business improvement journey.
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
• Awareness training, coupled with skills, tools and techniques from the Lean Six Sigma (LSS) toolset
• The knowledge to deploy LSS on small ‘first step’ rapid improvement projects
• Optional structured support from us at every stage to ensure sustainability of improvements
• Fast positive impact on your business and/or your processes that generates results, belief and momentum for your LSS Programme.