Date: 4,5,13,14th September 2017
Times: 9am – 5pm
Cost: €850 Member; €1095 Non Members (per person) – with Skillnets funding applied (Regular cost €1200)
Pass the PMP® exam on your first attempt!
Velopi’s PMP exam preparation course supports you from the PMP application process right through to success at the PMP certification exam.
This course provides a detailed exploration of the syllabus and will explain the exam policies and procedures. Using sample exams covering the core exam material you will be exposed to questions having the same format as those in the actual exam.
You will get post-course support from the PMP certified tutor and have unlimited access to our Exam Simulator which provides full trial exams to ensure you are well prepared to pass the PMP exam.
“Great course content, informative, practical and interesting. Practical tips on how to approach study. Access to vital simulation exams, and email support from Seamus until my exam was passed. One of the best courses I have ever attended”
Click on link to view brochure PMP-exam-prep
The course will:
- Provide assistance with the PMI membership, PMP Exam registration, PMP Application form preparation and credential application procedure.
- Provide 35 hours of accredited project management training required by PMI prior to the PMP application process.
- Modules covering all exam material, broken up similarly to the PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Provide 20 PMP questions after each section to confirm participants understanding of subject matter
- E-mail and Phone support as necessary from PMP certified tutor until PMP Certification is achieved
- Provide a framework to enable trainees to obtain the PMI specific understanding required to pass the examination.
- Provide access to our 800 PMP Exam questions in the Velopi PMP Exam Simulator
- Provide one-on-one feedback regarding performance in each knowledge area to allow trainees to focus on areas requiring improvement.
Course Eligibility Candidates for the PMP exam must satisfy the Project Management Institute’s eligibility requirements. These are:
- 35 contact hours of formal training. Attending Velopi’s PMP exam preparation course will satisfy this requirement.
- Practical experience in project management.
- If you have a bachelor’s degree, you need 3 years / 36 months experience built up over the last eight years
- If you do not have a bachelor’s degree, you need 5 years / 60 months experience built up over the last eight years.
However, if you do not meet the eligibility criteria, the course content will still be of benefit to practicing project managers. If your goal is to achieve a recognized accreditation, we can provide you with the necessary support to sit the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® exam, which is based on the same material.
Click on link to view full programme details http://www.velopi.com/training/project-management-professional-pmp-exam-preparation-course
Training Provider: http://www.velopi.com/