Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Richard Bruton TD today, announced the creation of 100 new jobs in 4 new IDA client companies in the emerging business sector in addition to the establishment of headquarter operations by 2 other new emerging companies. The jobs are to be created by:
- Red 5 Studios, an online games developer, which is to establish its European Headquarters in Cork, with the creation of 30 jobs.
- Aasonn, a global human capital management (HCM) and technology services company which is to establish its European headquarters in Dublin with the creation of 30 new jobs
- Van Tibolli Beauty Corp, provider of GK Hair products which is to establish its E.U. headquarters in Dublin, creating 25 jobs in customer support and multi lingual marketing roles.
- Qualvu Inc., a key emerging player in the provision of web-based qualitative research, which is to establish its EMEA headquarters in Dublin with the creation of 15 new jobs.
- Infobright, a Toronto based Analytics company which is to locate its EMEA Headquarters along with a Customer Support Centre in Dublin
- Md7, an operations and financial services company which is to establish its European HQ in Dublin.