arvato Finance today celebrated its continued growth in Ireland by delivering on its promise to create 150 jobs in Dublin, a full two years ahead of schedule. The positions have been created in IT, consulting, finance and accounting, project management and customer service roles over the past 12 months. Supporting the growing demand for private and public BPO services, arvato is set to expand further and 100 positions have been created across the arvato network with over 60 positions currently available reflecting the strong demand for skilled people and 40 recently recruited.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Powerful Performance Conversations 1-day workshop on November 16, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Executive Education Aircraft Leasing School on November 1, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am