1) Corporate Membership
ICBE provides a range of services to its member companies. If your company is interested in joining, click on the ‘Join Now’ button above and complete the new user registration form and click Submit.
We will be in contact with you to discuss how membership of ICBE can assist your company.
2) The Benefits of your Company Joining ICBE
The Irish Centre for Business Excellence (ICBE) is an Irish based, not for profit, cross sector business-excellence/knowledge-sharing network of organisations.
- The network provides a platform for companies to share knowledge and bestpractice across all business functions – all activities organised by the centre are a direct response to member needs.
- We can link you with your counterpart in other companies in or outside your sector, enabling you to interact with like- minded business professionals and practitioners.
- We organise networking forums around topics of interest to you and provide expert speakers where necessary, drawing on the expertise of thought leaders from industry and academia.
- ICBE partners with world class trainers, offering best in class learning, education and development programmes to improve performance of our members. We provide tailored, cost effective, quality learning solutions at substantially reduced costs – often by as much as of 30%. Indeed, many member companies have recovered their annual membership fee in a matter of a few months.
- We organise best practice/benchmarking visits to companies in Ireland and abroad who demonstrate excellence in a variety of processes and business functions.
- We have set up several regionally based ICBE forums and organise meetings on topics of interest to members and provide networking opportunities.
- Our call for support process helps member companies access knowledge,information and solutions quickly across all business functions, thus helping them solve problems, reduce costs and save valuable time.
- We organise highly effective and interactive conferences and symposiums on topics of interest to our members both at regional and national level.
- We invite internationally recognised experts to speak at events and to visit member companies to address senior managers on topics such as Innovation, Lean, HRM, Learning, Education & Development, Business Transformation, ROI etc.
- Information regarding all planned activities is published on our website (www.icbe.ie) and the outcomes of all programmes and events are available to members via a secure password.