EU Commissioner for Agriculture and Rural Development Phil Hogan today officially opened Glanbia Ingredients Ireland’s (GII) newly-expanded butter plant in Ballyragget, Co Kilkenny. The €17 million investment and expansion at GII’s milk-processing facility has created one of Europe’s largest butter plants processing up to 2,400MTs (metric tonnes) per week, and a centre of excellence for lactic butter in Ireland. Read the Press Release.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Powerful Performance Conversations 1-day workshop on November 16, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Executive Education Aircraft Leasing School on November 1, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am