Friday, 28th October 2016 - IRVINE, Calif.— October 28, 2016 -- Cylance® Inc., the company that is revolutionizing cybersecurity with products and services that use artificial intelligence to proactively prevent, rather than just reactively detect advanced persistent threats and malware, today announced the opening of a new office in Cork, Ireland. The launch of the company’s operations in Ireland is the latest in a series of internationalization moves to meet the global demand for the company’s next-generation endpoint protection product, CylancePROTECT®, and to provide in-region presence to support customers across EMEA.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Powerful Performance Conversations 1-day workshop on November 16, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Executive Education Aircraft Leasing School on November 1, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am