GALWAY, IRELAND May 25, 2012 Delcath Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: DCTH) with an Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade Eamon Gilmore TD officially opened today the Galway, Ireland, headquarters of Delcath Systems Limited (Delcath Limited), an Irish company under which Delcath will conduct its European operations. Delcath is the developer of the Hepatic CHEMOSAT® Delivery System, a device used in a new therapeutic approach for patients with cancers in the liver. The CHEMOSAT system delivers concentrated chemotherapy to the liver with manageable systemic toxicity. As many as 56,000 patients in Europe with cancers in the liver could benefit from treatment with the CHEMOSAT system each year.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Powerful Performance Conversations 1-day workshop on November 16, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Executive Education Aircraft Leasing School on November 1, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am