The Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Richard Bruton T.D., today (Friday, 15th March, 2013) announced details of the 1 million initial investment in a research programme in data analytics, a key sector growing at 40% per annum worldwide targeted for jobs growth as part of the Disruptive Reforms in the Governments Action Plan for Jobs 2013. Read the Press Release.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on October 20, 2017 9:00 am
- Master Class: Taking People Analytics to the Next Level on October 19, 2017 9:00 am