Taoiseach Enda Kenny, TD, announced that Cisco, the worlds largest supplier of networking products, is to invest 26 million at its Galway Research and Development (R&D) facility over the next two years, with the creation of 115 new R&D positions. The investment is supported by the Irish Government through IDA Ireland. Recruitment commenced in the latter half of 2011 and is continuing in multiple product and technology areas.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Powerful Performance Conversations 1-day workshop on November 16, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Executive Education Aircraft Leasing School on November 1, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am