The Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Richard Bruton TD, today (Monday 1st July, 2013) launched the new Enterprise Ireland 375K Competitive Feasibility Fund aimed at stimulating new start-ups, or expansion of existing business activity in the aviation sector. This fund, which can provide up to 25,000 per project, is now open for applications, and will remain open until Monday 16 September 2013. Read the Press Release.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Powerful Performance Conversations 1-day workshop on November 16, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Executive Education Aircraft Leasing School on November 1, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am