Cost: €795 Member; €995 Non Member (per person) Skillnets funding applied – Regular cost €1299 per person
Time: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Dates: Weds, Thurs & Fri - 8th, 9th, & 10th June
Location: Absolute Hotel, Limerick http://www.absolutehotel.com/en/
A 3 day coaching programme designed to help gain a working knowledge and practice of coaching.
Ideal for those with little or no coaching experience who need the essentials for their work and also for those with some coach training and experience who want to further develop their practice and effectiveness.
This program is certified by the ICF (International Coach Federation) and qualifies delegates for 18.58 CCEUs (Continuing Coach Education Units).
Feedback from program run in March - It was excellent, probably the best three days of training I’ve spent!! - HR Manager, ICBE Member Company
This programme is designed to help the delegates deepen their working knowledge and practice of coaching. Specific objectives include helping delegates:
- Develop more awareness of the coaching competencies as specified by the International Coach Federation
- Further integrate the application of coaching models, tools and competencies into your practice
- Contextualise coaching within the wider field of learning and development, counselling/therapy, leadership, change agency
Click here to view full course syllabus
The programme will be run over three consecutive days of face to face learning. The style will be appropriate to adult learning needs with a mix of short briefings on relevant theory/models, facilitated discussion, group engagement and opportunities to try out and practice your learning.
Feedback when provided will be affirming and constructive, both from the facilitator and from your fellow learners. The content will include the following areas and a more detailed outline of the three days is included below.
- Active listening - Three areas of listening
- Questioning and providing feedback
- Creating well-formed outcomes
- Developing trust and rapport
- Contracting in organisations and psychological contracts
- The coaching process
- Definition of coaching and distinctions from other professions
- International Coach Federation’s 11 Core Competencies
- Goal setting, planning and designing actions
- Accountability and responsibility
- Leadership and coaching
Training Provider: http://www.xenergie.com/
This programme will be delivered by Mr. Gerry Ryan MCC, MICF who has a vast experience of in-depth coaching and different approaches to leadership development which has lead him to attain the title of MCC (Master Credentialed Coach) accredited by the ICF (International Coach Federation). This level of award accredited by the ICF is the top level of award and Gerry is currently THE ONLY COACH IN IRELAND with this level of credential! (Click here to view Gerry’s profile)
This programme’s specific objectives include:
- Introduction to coaching and core coaching competencies
- The stages of the coaching process
- Why people change and why they don’t – assessing the coachability and developmental capacity in others
- Becoming a manager-coach – creating manager-staff learning partnerships for motivating people to achieve their potential and become more accountable and responsible for their own success
- Identifying the real need – unlocking the real issues that block progress and performance
- Questioning nd Feedback that can deliver breakthrough
- Directive vs. non-directive coaching and when and how to use both
- Creating well-formed outcomes
- Goal setting and planning
- Designing actions and personal development plans
- Balancing challenge and support to encourage accountability
- Situational leadership
- Moving from reactive to reflective
- Mastering ego states and drama triangles
- Seeing different perspectives
- Team group process study
- Project application
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes subject to funding being available. Please click on the following link to check if you meet Jobseekers eligibility criteria
The Business Excellence Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For more information on Skillnets, please visit www.skillnets.ie