30th Shingo Conference
April 11-12, 2018 – Orlando, Florida
Optimize the Journey!
Join this special landmark celebration of 30 years of Shingo Conferences on operational excellence.
- Experience the Shingo workshops and learn the Shingo Model™ to understand how to build your culture of excellence.
- Choose from four specialty tracks. Mix and match sessions from each, if you choose.
- Deployment Track – For those interested in system building and the X-Type Matrix.
- Master Track – Learn from Shingo recipients and professionals with many years of experience in a continuous improvement environment.
- Executive Track – For senior leaders responsible for organizational change.
- Research & Special Topics Track – Latest research on Lean topics and Shingo Guiding Principles.
- Learn from Shingo recipient leaders and hear about their journeys toward excellence.
- Witness the bestowal of the Shingo Prize and other awards at the opening Awards Gala.
- Gain cutting-edge knowledge from the latest research on Lean practices and related topics.
Schedule for conference week:
Sun. – Tues. – Pre-conference Workshops
Tues. – Opening Social & Awards Gala
Wed. – Thurs. – Main Conference
Fri. – Post-conference Site Tours
Download the agenda here.
Take advantage of early-bird pricing before it ends. For an even deeper discount on 10 or more people, contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need Approval From Your Director?
Download a customizable email template to customize and send your request. Be sure to click “Enable Editing” at the top of the screen.
Click the Agenda and Speakers links in the left menu for more details. Register bel