Date: 25th & 26th April 2017
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Location: Lyrath Hotel Kilkenny.
Cost: Innovation and Lean Sigma Skillnet member rate €795.
70% of today’s top performers lack critical attributes essential for their success in future roles – Franklin Covey Study.
No matter how competent a person is, he or she will not have sustained and lasting success unless they are able to effectively lead themselves, influence, engage and collaborate with others, and continually improve and renew their capabilities. These elements are at the heart of personal, team, and organizational effectiveness.
Renowned as the world’s premier personal leadership development solution, the new 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature Edition 4.0 aligns timeless principles of effectiveness with modern technology and practices.
Habit 1: BE PROACTIVE
Assume responsibility, focus, and act on what can be controlled and influenced, instead of what can’t.
Habit 2: BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND
Define clear measures of success and create a plan to achieve them for both life and work.
Habit 3: PUT FIRST THINGS FIRST
Prioritize and achieve the most important goals instead of constantly reacting to urgencies.
Habit 4: THINK WIN-WIN
Collaborate more effectively with others by building high-trust relationships of mutual benefit.
Habit 5: SEEK FIRST TO UNDERSTAND, THEN TO BE UNDERSTOOD
Influence others by developing a deep understanding of their needs and perspectives.
Habit 6: SYNERGIZE
Develop innovative solutions that leverage diversity and satisfy all key stakeholders.
HABIT 7: SHARPEN THE SAWC VICTORY
Increase motivation, energy, and work/life balance by making time for renewal activities.
Participants will develop leadership effectiveness at three levels:
- Develop increased maturity, greater productivity, and the ability to manage one's self.
- Execute critical priorities with laser-like focus and careful planning.
- Increase team engagement, morale, and collaboration.
- Improve communication skills and strengthen relationships.
- Create a framework for developing core values and creating a highly effective culture.
- Develop current and high-potential leaders who model both character and competence.