Dates: November 17th & 18th
The course is an overview of some of the core aspects of aviation and is beneficial to individuals without formal technical training employed the Aircraft & Engine Leasing industry. The course covers how aircraft maintenance schedules are planned and costed, what are LLP’s, and an overview of the regulations which affect the aircraft from birth to death.
The course will be delivered over 6 modules of 3 hr duration, including a visit to a MRO Maintenance Repair and Overhaul facility. The Instructor team are experienced industry professionals working with local and international airlines, aviation authorities and MROs.
On successful completion of this course the students will have a good basic knowledge of
- The physics of flight
- The function of a High Bypass Turbofan engine and what engine Life Limited Parts (LLP’s) are.
- Aircraft Maintenance Schedules, Damage and Repair, related documents
- Aircraft Maintenance and Planning and Costs.
Regulations affecting the aircraft from Birth to Death ( introduction)
This course is designed to be of benefit for those working in the aviation industry within areas such as Aviation Finance and Business, Marketing, Asset Management and Deliveries – Legal Materials, Logistics, Records, Technical Analysis, and Statistics.
- Introduction to Aerodynamics.
- Overview of Jet Engine and LLP’s
- Aircraft Maintenance: Schedules, Structural Damage and Repair.
- MRO Maintenance Planning and Costs
- Overview of Aircraft Regulations - Birth to Death
- MRO Field Trip to an Aircraft Maintenance Hangar / B737 NG Flight Sim Experience
Trainer Profile Qualification & Relevant Experience
Atlantic AirVenture Co Ltd t/a Shannon Flight Centre IRL/RTF/A24-12
is an Irish Aviation Authority Registered Training Facility in accordance with
JAR-FCL-1 (Aeroplane) for the provision of Theoretical Knowledge Instruction for PPL (A)
2011: Introduction to the Aviation Industry Evening Course.
2013: Aviation Fundamentals Course designed and delivered for Parc CAE Aviation.
2014: ‘Certificate in Aviation’ Level 6 SPA validated by Limerick Institute of Technology.
2014: ‘Foundation in Aviation’ JSSP Course provided for ACIST Skillnet.
2015: Aviation Fundamentals – Provided for GECAS / Aviation Finance Finuas Skillnet.
2015: Intensive Engine Course: Provided for GECAS / Aviation Finance Finuas Skillnet.