Duration: 2 days
Dates: 22nd – 23rd June
Location: Westpark, Shannon
Cost: €550 pp
This course is aimed at OTAR 121 & 125 operators, quality managers,maintenance and continued airworthiness post holders, NAA staff, as well as EASA Part M CAMOs and Part 145 maintenance organisations wishing to gain OTAR 39 approval.
The key topics of the course are
- Introduction to high-level applicable regulations, including the role of OTARs and OTACs and Continued Airworthiness in a regulatory environment
- Airworthiness and Continued Airworthiness concepts
- OTAR 39 Overview, its Subparts and Guidance Material
- Detailed review of Subparts A,B,C,D,E & F
- Practical examples of OTAR 39 implementation and how to avoid potential problems
- Detailed review of the differences between OTAR 39 and EASA Part M
- Nominated post-holder responsibilities
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes subject to funding being available. Please click on the following link to check if you meet Jobseekers eligibility criteria
The Aviation & Aerospace Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For more information on Skillnets, please visit www.skillnets.ie