Business Excellence Skillnet
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes
DATES: 1-Day – April 10th
TIME: 9.00am – 5.30pm
COST: €120 Member; €175 Non Member per person (with Skillnet funding applied)
This 1 day programme will train people managers how to have an effective and long lasting career conversation with their team members.
Participants will understand that to have an effective team member you need to have regular 1:1 conversations. These conversations need to focus on a person’s career and this programme helps equip a manager with all the skills and tools needed to host an effective conversation.
- Know what an effective career development conversation is and how to host one
- Be able to talk about people’s career objectives – GAPs model
- Open people’s minds to their career path options
- Practice having a career conversation
- Understand what motivates people when it comes to their career
Training Company Name and Website
N-Lighten Consulting - Shane Donohoe
- Responsible for training and development consultancy assignments ranging from identification of training needs and competency requirements, to the design and delivery of client-centric/customised learning and development solutions.
- Design, development and project management of recruitment, selection and employee assessment/development programmes.
- Design and delivery of tailored Coaching programmes (all levels) in various blue chip organisational in Ireland and Europe.
- 1:1 coaching delivered to private clients at various manager levels
- Business coaching with managers and executives in SME and multi-national organisations
- Project management and interpretation of selection/suitability tests incorporating e.g. psychometric tests integrated selection tools.
- Personal Development – Use of personal development tools – Emotional Intelligence, MBTI, FIRO-B, 16PF and OPQ32 – to improve self-awareness in your personal and professional life.
The Business Excellence Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For more information on Skillnets Ltd, please visit www.skillnets.ie
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes subject to funding being available. Please click on the following link to check if you meet Jobseekers eligibility criteria