Aviation Finance Finuas Network
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes subject to funding being available
Presenter – Fiona Buckley
CPD Hours: 3
Cost = €75
Learning Mode: Classroom based
Next available date: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 2:00pm
This half day workshop gives a high level overview and insight into the whole concept of how to deal effectively with change within your business.
Change is inevitable in organisations and understanding what change is can be the first step in a successful change initiative. Following this session, participants will have a deeper understanding into the elements that are involved in a change process and be able to bring these back into their area of business.
Who Should Attend:
This is suitable for all levels and all positions in business but in particular to those who are exposed to change initiatives either internal within the business and/or externally with client or consulting work.
- An overview of the different types of Change that exist in business
- Evaluating and understanding people’s reactions to change
- The Top 10 reasons why change initiatives fail in business
- Advice on effective Communication strategies for change iniatives
- Assessing and Dealing with resistance to change within business
- An examination of the impact of Organisation Culture to change
Conflict Resolution within the context of change
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes subject to funding being available. Please click on the following link to check if you meet Jobseekers eligibility criteria