DATES: Thursday11th June 2015
TIME: 9.30am – 3.30pm
LOCATION: Absolute Hotel Limerick - Tea / Coffee breaks & Lunch included
COST: €75 per person - FREE FOR JOBSEEKERS
1-Day Communication & Presentation Skills Workshop
Stand out from the crowd
Being able to communicate effectively is the most important of all life skills
Developing your communication & presentation skills can help all aspects of your life, from your professional life to social gatherings and everything in between. The ability to communicate information accurately, clearly and as intended, is a vital life skill and something that should not be overlooked. It’s never too late to work on your communication and presentation skills and by doing so improve your quality of life.
Professionally, if you are applying for jobs or looking for a promotion with your current employer, you will almost certainly need to demonstrate good communication skills. For example, the ability to: speak appropriately with a wide variety of people whilst maintaining good eye contact, demonstrate a varied vocabulary and tailor your language to your audience, listen effectively, present your ideas appropriately and work well in a group all require good communication skills. Many of these are essential skills that employers seek. As your career progresses, the importance of communication & presentation skills increases.
In this 1-day workshop, you will learn to:
- Become an expert communicator
- Be confident speaking publicly
- Walk on any stage and thrive
- Become a skilled practitioner in the art of presenting (from 1 to 1 to large audiences)
- Sell yourself in any one to one
- Build rapport in an instant
- Use stress to help your presentations
- Use humour to make people listen
- Learn how to keep an audience engaged
- Deliver a message, not a lecture
- Create an image
Feedback from previous workshops:
- Useful pointers, very interesting speaker – Many thanks
- Overall the course was excellent and the trainer was very enjoyable & interesting
- Course was very well delivered – Trainer was very engaging – I really enjoyed attending and I will benefit from attending
- Course was delivered perfectly – very interesting
Trainer: Aidan O’Brien, Leading Potential Professional & Personal Development
Aidan is a career coach, trainer and keynote speaker who has created a philosophy called “Leading YOUR Potential” which is to Lead people until they can lead themselves in living their most powerful potential.
Aidan has been inspiring and engaging audiences as well as training and coaching individuals and groups since 2006.
Aidan delivers content-rich information in an entertaining and relaxed manner with a unique blend of professionalism, insight and sense of humour.
Topics include: Self-belief; Self-Image; Communication & Presentation Skills; Stress Management; Sales; Motivational Talks and Leadership