Business Excellence Skillnet
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes
DATES: Monday, May 19th
TIME: 9.30am - 4.00pm
COST: No Charge
Drawing on principles from the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, and supported by FranklinCovey consultants from their UK & Ireland office, this overview will focus on two challenges in particular
- How people can be more personally effective in the face of being regularly asked to deliver new and different outcomes, many of which may (at first glance) seem ‘impossible’ to achieve.
- How teams can be more interpersonally effective, especially when they are involved with projects where they have been asked to deliver step-change (as opposed to incremental) results
This afternoon session has been designed as a highly practical and interactive session and will include a combination of activities, video inputs, tools and ideas drawn directly from the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is a personal, team and leadership development format that has benefited thousands of organizations and millions of participants around the world, with a particular focus on the following areas
o Developing an increased maturity, greater productivity, and the ability to manage one’s self.
o Executing critical priorities with laser-like focus and careful planning.
o Increasing team engagement, morale, and collaboration.
o Improving communication skills and strengthening relationships.
o Creating a framework for developing core values and creating a highly effective culture.
o Developing current and high-potential leaders that model both competence and character.
FranklinCovey has already facilitated a number of 3 day 7 Habits Skillnet workshops and the feedback so far has been very positive as indicated by the comments below
· “Loved the interaction between the facilitator and the team, the video clips and exercises in between.”
· “One of the best learning experiences I would have undertaken in my career.”
· “Very thought provoking.”
· “Very deep rooted and interesting - something that technical managers often don't get into.”
· “Very simple tools and techniques that I can apply, not just at work but at home also.”
· “The best development course I've attended and I've been a manager for 7 years at work, co-manager for 18 years in marriage, MSc in Management, BSc and B8 blackbelt.”
· “This course has probably been the best personal development course I have attended in 30 years in the industry.”
· “Overall excellent.”
· “Excellent presenter and content. Thought provoking and informative.”
· “Amazing facilitator. Thought the group a set of skills not theories. Spoke and listen perfect amount. Has great skill of teaching correct methods without making you feel wrong.”
· “Did not promise miracles. Changed the mind-set of a hard and fastened group to realise that change lies within them.
To help you decide if this material is relevant for you and your organisation (and if you would like to join us on the date) you may also like to review this recent article by Jim Collins on the 7 Habits in Fortune Magazine - http://management.fortune.cnn.com/2013/12/09/7-habits-highly-effective-people/
Training Company Name and Website
The Business Excellence Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For more information on Skillnets Ltd, please visit www.skillnets.ie
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes subject to funding being available. Please click on the following link to check if you meet Jobseekers eligibility criteria