Aviation Finance Finuas Network
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes subject to funding being available
- Wednesday 17th September @ The Spencer, Dublin from 1.30pm to 5.00pm
To book a place on either session please forward your details to me – if you have an interest in bringing this session in-house, please do contact me to organise at 061 423623 or email email@example.com
Invite – Complementary ½ day Overview of 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Drawing on principles from the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, and supported by a FranklinCovey consultant from their UK & Ireland office, our discussion on the afternoon of the 11th and 17th September will focus on two challenges in particular:
· How people can be more personally effective in the face of being regularly asked to deliver new and different outcomes, many of which may (at first glance) seem ‘impossible’ to achieve
· How teams can be more interpersonally effective, especially when they are involved with projects where they have been asked to deliver step-change (as opposed to incremental) results
The afternoon session has been designed as a highly practical and interactive session and will include a combination of activities, video inputs, tools and ideas drawn directly from the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
In case you haven’t come across it before, the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is a personal, team and leadership development format that has been benefitted thousands of organisations and millions of participants around the world, with a particular focus on the following areas
o Developing an increased maturity, greater productivity, and the ability to manage one’s self.
o Executing critical priorities with laser-like focus and careful planning.
o Increasing team engagement, morale, and collaboration.
o Improving communication skills and strengthening relationships.
o Creating a framework for developing core values and creating a highly effective culture.
o Developing current and high-potential leaders that model both competence and character.
FranklinCovey has already facilitated a number of 3 day 7 Habits Skillnet workshops and the feedback so far has been very positive as indicated by the comments below
· “Loved the interaction between the facilitator and the team, the video clips and exercises in between.”
· “One of the best learning experiences I would have undertaken in my career.”
· “Very thought provoking.”
· “Very deep rooted and interesting - something that technical managers often don't get into.”
· “Very simple tools and techniques that I can apply, not just at work but at home also.”
· “The best development course I've attended and I've been a manager for 7 years at work, co-manager for 18 years in marriage, MSc in Management, BSc and B8 blackbelt.”
· “This course has probably been the best personal development course I have attended in 30 years in the industry.”
· “Overall excellent.”
· “Excellent presenter and content. Thought provoking and informative.”
· “Amazing facilitator. Thought the group a set of skills not theories. Spoke and listen perfect amount. Has great skill of teaching correct methods without making you feel wrong.”
· “Did not promise miracles. Changed the mind-set of a hard and fastened group to realise that change lies within them.”
To help you decide if this material is relevant for you and your organisation (and if you would like to join us on the 11th or the 17th September) you may also like to review this short video overview www.franklincovey.co.uk/7h/
The Aviation Finance Finuas Network is funded by member companies and the Finuas Network Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
The Aviation Finance Finuas Network is funded by member companies and the Finuas Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
Click here for Finuas Network website www.finuas.ie