Date: 14th December 2015
Time: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
COST: €100 per member / €125 non member
Exceeding your Customers’ Expectations
Knowing your customer is central to deepening and extending your professional relationships. CRM is about building customer loyalty, taking a ‘pro active’ customer view and ultimately growing enduring relationships with your customers both internal and external.
This course offers participants the opportunity to heighten their awareness of internal and external customers’ needs and expectations.
Duration: One Day
You will learn how to:
- Foster a climate of excellent internal and external customer care
- Develop and understanding an anticipation of the ever increasing expectations of customers
- Impact on dealings with customers both internal and external
- Acquire tools and skills to foster excellent customer care within your area of influence
How will you learn?
This course involves an interactive workshop format and will consist of a mix of:
- Teaching by an expert trainer using a variety of quality learning materials
- Group and Individual learning activities
- Group discussion
- Role plays of real-life scenarios
- You role and responsibility in providing excellent customer care
- The effects of poor customer care and why it needs to be avoided
- Building trust and confidence
- Establishing customer expectations – over promising/under delivering
- Meeting and exceeding expectations
- Identifying and responding to customer needs in a timely manner
- Six stage process of handling complaints
- The role of communication in delivering excellent customer care
- Using your voice skillfully especially in stressful situations
- Overcoming resistance/objectives
- Achieving win/win
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes subject to funding being available. Please click on the following link to check if you meet Jobseekers eligibility criteria
The Business Excellence Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For more information on Skillnets, please visit www.skillnets.ie