Dynamic Communication and Influencing Skills
Date: 4th September from 9.30 to 5.00pm
Cost : €225
How you write and communicate will have a significant impact on your credibility. Why? Because people jump to all kinds of conclusions based on how you communicate. They decide, for instance, how smart, how creative, how well organised, how trustworthy, and how considerate you are. And once they have made up their minds, it is hard to get them to see you differently. So, what makes a brilliant communicator? How do they write, speak and present with clarity, style and the appropriate tone?
By the close of this module you will have explored these questions and their associated answers so as to improve both your writing and your verbal communications across multiple mediums. In short, be it a report, letter, e-mail or presentation, you will see an improvement in content, format and power of message. As a result of this you will explore:
- The characteristics of both powerful and weak Communication
- How to structure your communication across multiple mediums utilising best practice techniques
- How to accurately match the message with your audience in a way that truly captures attention and maintains engagement
- You will employ fascinating and impactful influencing techniques based on research from within the field of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- And you will recognise the strengths and weaknesses of your current approach and will develop a plan for its incremental but powerful improvement
Why Should I Attend?
- Strong practical/real world focus ( academic)
- Focused content, based on the latest research and thinking specifically designed for Aviation and Aerospace Sector
- The opportunity to practice and gain clear actionable feedback on each of the areas covered
Trainer: Beacon Training
For more information on Skillnet Ireland, please visit www.skillnetireland.ie