Dynamic Presentation Skills
Date: 6th June from 9.30 to 5.00pm
Cost : €225
Does the prospect of an upcoming presentation commitment leave you racking your brain for ideas about how to make an impact or make your message stick? If so, then this is the programme for you.
Many people take their body language and voice for granted and underestimate their possible impact and power. However, body and voice awareness and its effect on others can be developed as a powerful business tool. This programme will enhance your communication and presentation style and further empower you to master the ability to always deliver your intended message with style and impact. As such you will explore the following key topic areas:
- The characteristics of both powerful and weak presentations
- How to structure a presentation using best practice techniques and set clear presentation objectives
- How to adopt advanced presentation skills (linguistic, voice projection, non-verbal etc.)
- Accurately matching the message of a presentation to the audience in order to command your audience’s attention
- How to control your space and presence to gain credibility and audience rapport
- How to handle questions and manage objections and other forms of audience interaction
Why Should I Attend?
- Strong practical/real world focus ( academic)
- Focused content, based on the latest research and thinking specifically designed for Aviation and Aerospace sector
- The opportunity to practice and gain clear actionable feedback on each of the areas covered
Trainer: Beacon Training