DATE: 8.00am - 4.30pm - 24th July 2015
COST: €350 for members/€425 for non members (per person)
LOCATION: Toyota Lean Management Centre, Toyota Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd., Deeside, Flintshire, North Wales, CH5 2TW
TRAINER: Toyota Lean Management Centre, UK
Places are limited
Production are the parents of a machine, maintenance are the doctor
Stability is the foundation or bedrock of the Toyota Production System. Without stable, reliable and repeatable processes, it is difficult to implement standardised work and operate just in time.
It is essential that the machines and equipment used withing the process are reliable and capable for the purpose they are intended.
To ensure the high levels of reliability demanded, it is important that we deploy the correct approach to our machine maintenanace activities.
Our approach is firmly embedded in the prpinciples ot Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and involves all levels of the organisation in a focussed programme of asset care.
This approach ensures the total participation and development of every employee in delivering outstanding levels of machine availability leading to operational efficiency measures in excess of 95%.
It is a dynamic system that is constantly evolving the maintenance requirements to truly meet the needs of the equipment and balance the cost of maintenance with the desire for high performance.
1- Day Workshop:
Our 1 day Effective Maintenance workshop provides the delegate with a unique opportunity to study / benchmark our manufacturing maintenance strategy and its practical application.
Delegates will understand our systematic approach and its link to TPS.
They will also understand the key elements of the system and the visualization tools and techniques utilized to drive for even higher levels of machine reliability performance.
Delegates will study:
- Who does maintenance and the role of the maintenance department
- Proactive & reactive maintenance activities
- Our approach to condition based monitoring
- Developing the skills for good maintenance
- How to create ownership at the shop floor level
- Factors to consider for the ideal maintenance strategy
(to the De Vere Village Hotel, St David's Park) - 5 minutes from Toyota
- Flights/accommodation not included
- Closest hotel/recommended by Toyota is De Vere Village St Davids Park
- To book accommodation, please call the hotel directly on 0844 980 0220 quoting TOYOTA
- Click the below link, to view the hotel websitehttp://www.village-hotels.co.uk/hotels/chester-st-davids/welcome?gclid=CM_NsL7J3K8CFZRX4QodAWCbBw
Car: M6/M56 for North Wales Rail: Hawarden Station - 2 miles / Shotton Station - 4 miles/ Chester Station - 10 miles.
Air: Liverpool John Lennon Airport - 18 miles / Manchester International - 45 miles