Business Excellence Skillnet
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes
DATES: 12th March 2014
TIME: 9am - 5pm
COST: € 150 per member /€225 non member
- Develop the various EI competencies
- Regulate your emotions
- Understand and deal with the emotions of others
- Influence, negotiate and manage conflict at work
- Recognise and respond to differing group dynamics
- Anticipate and meet both clients’ and colleagues’ needs
- The ability to apply emotional intelligence (EI) is now recognised as an essential part of achieving success at work. EI involves the ability to handle personal emotions as well as lead, influence, persuade, negotiate and motivate others.
- This innovative course emphasises the importance of proactive people skills in the workplace.
This Emotional Intelligence training course is aimed at individuals who wish to:
- Develop emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Gain an awareness of personal levels of emotional intelligence
- Understand the impact of emotions on behaviour
- Learn how to control emotions
- Build strong working relationships
This course involves an interactive workshop format and will consist of a mix of:
Teaching by an expert trainer using a variety of quality learning materials
Group and individual learning activities
Self assessments to identify personal strengths and areas for improvement.
Role plays of real-life work scenarios requiring emotional intelligence
Training Company Name and Website
The Business Excellence Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For more information on Skillnets Ltd, please visit www.skillnets.ie
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes subject to funding being available. Please click on the following link to check if you meet Jobseekers eligibility criteria