Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training that equips your team with the tools to make change happen.
Dates: 19th 20th & 21st June & 10th 11th July 5 days
Trainer: Renault-Nissan Consulting
• Introduction to LSS
• Process mapping and basic value stream analysis
• Waste analysis
• Visual management & 5S
• Voice of the customer
• Rapid improvement/Kaizen
• Stakeholder engagement
• Project management
• Basic team building
• Data collection and analysis
This 5 day course builds upon our Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course and discusses, in more depth, the LSS subject. Having introduced the synergies of both Lean and Six Sigma, we explore variation and in basic terms what normal data, gathered from a process or service, looks like. We then use this information to look at capability and what this means for you and your customer and other significant stakeholders. With an emphasis on listening to the Voice of the Customer (VOC) to understand their critical requirements and through the use of real situation case studies, we look at how the DMAIC framework can be used to ensure that problems are well articulated and logically solved, with the benefits sustained over time. Our training also covers a number of ‘classic’ Lean areas, and includes study of pull vs push, line and cell balancing and via value stream mapping, at a number of levels, looks at delivering a process or service that flows and delivers the requirements of your customers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Team members embarking on a business improvement journey.
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
• Solid, proven, practical training, coupled with the exploration of skills, tools and techniques from the LSS toolset
• Staff with an ability to deploy LSS on small to medium projects, where the solutions are not immediately known
• Optional structured support from us at every stage to ensure sustainability of improvements
• Accredited Certification via the British Quality Foundation.