Days: 10 days
Times: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Trainer: Renault-Nissan Consulting
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt to Black Belt training that grows your Lean Six Sigma capability.
• Learning and listening styles
• Process mapping and basic value stream analysis
• Basic and advanced statistics
• Visual management & 5S
• Hypothesis testing and ANOVA
• Design of experiments
• Introduction to Minitab
• Sampling theory and practice
• Waste analysis
• Confidence intervals
• Graphical and summary statistics
Our Green Belt to Black Belt Conversion 10 day course – held over 2 modules – provides training to enable delegates to run complex Lean Sigma projects that will deliver practical, demonstrable benefits to your organisation.
The course makes significant use of statistics to analyse the Voice of the Process and to identify where variation is affecting your customer(s). Through the use of hypothesis testing, you will be provided with the tools to be able to show if improvements to processes or services can be confidently declared. Then, via tools such as Standard Work, 5S and Control Charts, we ensure that the gains your project teams make can be sustained over time.
Within this course, there is a significant portion dedicated to understanding the use of statistics within a LSS project. To facilitate the analysis of data and to produce solid statistical decision making process, we recommend the use of Minitab, a comprehensive statistical analysis software package. At the end of the course, there is a multiple-choice, open-book exam. The pass mark for this exam is 80%.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Anyone who has previously been trained at Green Belt Level and who is looking to complement this knowledge to achieve Black Belt status
• Team members embarking on a business improvement.