ICBE North East Regional Forum
Date: Monday, May 14th
Time: 2pm to 4.15pm
Location: Global Business Services/Coca-Cola
Address: Southgate, Dublin Road, Drogheda, Co. Meath
Host Contact: Gerry Meegan
2.00 - 2.45 Presentation by Stephen Parry - Managing and Measuring for Value: Customer purpose defines customer value.
2.45 - 3-15 The CPSIS OE Journey to date, (2008-2012)
3-15 - 4-15 a walk around (Gemba walk)
This talk will describe, through the use of case studies, how the Lean CORE value measurement system transformed the definition of value, effectiveness, efficiency and good decision making.
- Customer purpose defines value, value defines meaningful action and everything else is waste.
- Measuring for Value: Using the principles of Lean CORE value measurement to define value, operational effectiveness, efficiency and cost.
- Managing for Value: Making value visible by changing the way you behave and operate as a department or company.
Messages to take away
- How to create a clear line of sight between daily activities and the customers purpose.
- It is not sufficient to deliver to specification you must deliver to purpose.
- More informed decision making.
- We have enough resources but they are working on the wrong work.
- Measuring and managing customer and internal user outcomes.
Places are limited. To secure your place, please book now at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061-423622.
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes subject to funding being available. Please click on the following link to check if you meet Jobseekers eligibility criteria