Date: 9.30am - noon; Tuesday, March 6th March 2018
Location: DELL Cork
Cost: Free for members; €100 non members
More details to follow
Speaker - Patrick Boland, Conexus
- Generational Differences in the Workplace - why is this important?
- Multigenerational Workforce - traits and behavioural characteristics of Baby Boomers, GenerationX & Millennials/Centennials and what this means for workplace leadership, management and future-proofing your strategy
- Coaching vs. Mentoring & Managing - different leadership and managerial styles and what they bring
- Development across the Generations - how to get the best out of each generational cohort
- Communication - the simplest and yet most difficult organisation-wide skill to master; practical tips for the Multigenerational workforce
PATRICK BOLAND www.conexus.ie
Since 2004 Patrick has worked as a consultant, coach and educator in organisations ranging from Deloitte to Diageo, Gonzaga College to Trinity College Dublin. He has served on senior leadership teams in the not-for-profit sector and worked in human capital and strategy consulting. He founded Conexus in September 2013.
As an Executive and Leadership Coach Patrick provides individual coaching, team coaching, training seminars and psychometric testing for leaders at every level of the organisation.
His particular expertise lies in the areas of Millennial coaching, Multi-generational workplace, senior team coaching, strategy formulation and conflict resolution.
Patrick is a member of the Association for Coaching and is an Occupational Ability Tester and Occupational Personality Assessor with the British Psychological Society. He holds an MSc in Guidance & Counselling from Dublin City University, a Postgraduate Diploma in Education from Trinity College Dublin, a BComm International from University College Dublin and a Diploma in Executive and Leadership Coaching with the Life and Business Coaching Association of Ireland.