Business Excellence Skillnet
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes subject to funding being available
DATES: 14th October 2014
TIME: 9am – 5pm
LOCATION: Co Clare
- Why do most companies fail to reach top performance?
- Differentiating your workforce -- Managing high, middle and low performers
- Three components of top performing teams: Ownership, Candour & Accountability
- Conducting Effective Reviews – Good and bad practices – Three skills for effective reviews
- Using the Review Forms – Encouraging discussion/input – Handling disagreements and difficult situations
- The process – before, during and after the review (including setting winning objectives)
Training Company is Thrive http://thrive.ie/
The Business Excellence Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For more information on Skillnets Ltd, please visit www.skillnets.ie
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes subject to funding being available. Please click on the following link to check if you meet Jobseekers eligibility criteria