Introduction to Cobotics Technology Capabilities
Dates: 11th & 12th December 2017
16 learning hours over 2 days
Location: Robotics and Drives Services Limited, Unit 4 Block B, Forest Park,Mullingar Business Park,
Mullingar, Co. Westmeath,
Industrial automation will enable your organisation to realise greater savings, increase your competitiveness and keep pace with international standards, yet it is not always easy to understand what the technology can do for you, or how it might be deployed.
In this two-day introductory course, you will gain a practical understanding of how robots work and their capabilities in a small group setting. You will have an understanding of several recent industry cases where robots have been deployed and start to picture how robots could be useful in your own organisation.
The course comprises a workshop discussion on live robotic deployments and will then explore the theory and insights into robotic programming and prepare you for safety around robots. You will then participate in a cobotic programming exercise where you will be able to compare and contrast the technical benefits of different robots.
This is a two day course where learners will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Comprehend robots, cobots and their various parts and functions by:
- Workshop discussion on the design and deployment of case installations
- Theory and insights into robotic programming
- Fundamentals of safety for robotic deployment
- Student participation in a cobotic programming exercise
- Compare and contrast robotic deployments by
- Understanding the key features and functions of robotic and cobotic deployment using class exercises
- Developing an insight into the capabilities and limitations of each technology by participation in a comparison programming exercise