DATE: 24-25 June 2013
COST: 350 per person, ICBE members; 400 Non Members (when booked through ICBE)
Places are limited
LOCATION: Genzyme Ireland Ltd, Waterford, Ireland
TRAINER: SA Partners
Join Professor Peter Hines, co-author of the Shingo Prize winning book Staying Lean and Chairman of the leading consultancy S A Partners at Genzyme Ireland Ltd.
- Understand how Lean Thinking provides the basis for a profitable, growing and customer-focused business
- Tour of Genzyme see in action an exemplar lean facility
- Identify where your organisation is on its Lean Journey
- How do I make this happen?
An advanced Lean Approach, what does it take, what does it mean
- Gain a better understanding of what Lean really is and what it could mean for your results
- Learn what you need to do to sustain a Lean Journey
- Discuss your issues with award winning leaders in Lean Thinking
- Get your own copy of the Shingo Prize winning book Staying Lean: Thriving not just Surviving
Overview of Lean Thinking
- What is Real Lean?
- Why Change Can Fail
Cogent Power Case
Learning from the Lean Iceberg Approach Below the Surface
- Strategy & Alignment
- Behaviour & Engagement
Learning from the Lean Iceberg Approach Above the Surface
- Technology, Tools and Techniques
Tour of Genzyme
Discuss key learnings from the Tour How can we make this happen?
How do you develop a true Lean Business developing a Lean Roadmap
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes subject to funding being available. Please click on the following link to check if you meet Jobseekers eligibility criteria
ILSS is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For more information on Skillnets, please visit www.skillnets.ie