Time: 9am 5pm
Dates & Locations:
- Cork, Monday 20th May
- Galway, Tuesday 21st May
- Dublin, Wednesday 22nd May
Cost: Contact Centre for details Click here to view more details/brochure
IRDG is delighted to bring to Ireland Ronald Mascitelli (PMP, President, Technology Perspectives) to deliver a series of nationwide one-day workshops on Mastering Lean Product Development.
- This workshop provides a practical, step-by-step methodology for integrating the powerful waste-eliminating tools of lean product development into any innovation process.
- The approach focuses on the elimination of waste in all facets of the innovation process, from the initial selection and prioritization of development projects, right through to the commercialisation of every new product.
- Learning can be applied to all types of products, in both manufacturing and service environments, and to all stages of business maturity.
- Suitable those in leadership and managerial roles who work cross-functionally on Product, Process or Service Development, e.g. roles in R&D, Technical, Design, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Engineering etc.
Participants will get:
- The insight and unique experience of this leading international expert on this specialised topic
- Comprehensive hardback folder with all of Rons workshop slides for note-taking
- Complimentary copy of Rons latest book Mastering Lean Product Development
- Exclusive opportunity to follow up with Ron via in-depth webinars in June & September to discuss progress, ask questions and help put the learning into practice
- Invitation for IRDG members to participate in a Special Interest Group dedicated to Lean Product Development to continue progress in this area
Trainer: IRDG www.irdg.ie
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes subject to funding being available. Please click on the following link to check if you meet Jobseekers eligibility criteria
ILSS is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For more information on Skillnets, please visit www.skillnets.ie