MS Excel Advanced
Duration: 1 Day
Date: Mon 9th April 2018
Times: 09:30 to 16:30
Venue: Aras Mumhan, Castletroy, Limerick
Course Fee: €120 per person (including 20% skillnet funding)
MS Excel Advanced training is all about understanding “Why” items work in the way they do. This intensive course will prepare you for your continued lifelong learning of Excel. It will concentrate on functions and formulas and how to manipulate, manage data and to extract data from Excel.
- Nesting functions within other functions.
- Use data validation to force compliance with input standards.
- Creating dynamic dropdown lists.
- Creating Tables within Excel.
- Using Goal Seek.
- Creating an Array Formula
- Create & using a Pivot Table.
- Creating Formulas in Pivot Tables.
- Rearranging and filtering Pivot Tables.
- Grouping data in Pivot Tables.
Course Requirement: Participants who attend this course should have a good knowledge of Excel and should be using it on a daily basis.
Learning Outcome: The learner will improve on: setup & printing, functions & formulas, date & time functions, logical, look up functions, named ranges, cell formatting & manipulating worksheets.