Business Excellence Skillnet
DATES: July 22nd 2016
TIME: 9am 5pm
COST: 185 Members / 245 Non-Member
This one day Present and Express with Confidence programme takes the fear out of presentations, public speaking, meetings and one to one conversations by furnishing participants with a toolset guaranteed to improve their approach . This programme focuses on structure, content, audience, presenter competency, visual aids and practical demonstration.
Please note: this is not a PowerPoint presentation program.
One day (max 8 participants)
- Explore presenter perception
- Structure presentations in a logical order
- Perform audience stakeholder analysis
- Develop strategies for dealing with the audience and questions
- Control confidence
- Visualise success
- Utilise visual aids
- Plan a presentation taking structure, content, audience, visual aids, presenter competency into consideration
- Complete practical presentation exercise
This programme is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve competency presenting and expressing thoughts and ideas with confidence.
Present and Express with Confidence
- Ground rules
- Gap analysis
- Word association game
- Presenter perception
- Picture perfect team exercise
- Past experience
- Presentation dissection assessment
- Presentation dissection analysis and discussion
- Maps and DETOURs
- Team exercise – structure
- Choosing the right questions
- Stakeholder analysis
- Non participation/ Disgruntled attendees
Dealing with questions
You as the presenter
- Body language, Eye Contact, Voice, Pace, Tone, Pauses, Movement
- Controlling The Jitters
- Poetry in motion
- Anecdotes and story telling
Lets do it
- Audience analysis exercise
- Step by step preparation
- Practical demonstration
- Questions and answers
- Review of the day
- Knowledge check
Training Company Name and Website
Ardin Career Development
Trainer Name and Bio
Michelle holds a Masters in Human Resource Leadership, is a Master Trainer and has over 15 years experience in Operations and HR training in a multinational environment.
Michelle specialises in creative and innovative programme design, customisation and delivery.
Michelles energy, enthusiasm and rapport building training style combined with interactive participant activities ensure an educational and an enjoyable learning experience for all.
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes subject to funding being available. Please click on the following link to check if you meet Jobseekers eligibility criteria
The Business Excellence Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For more information on Skillnets, please visit www.skillnets.ie