DATES: 29 -31 January, 2014
TIME: 9am - 5pm
COST: Contact Centre for details
Transform your procurement capabilities in this ever changing business landscape
- Are you 100% up-to-date with some of the latest developments in procurement risk?
- Have you done everything that you can in optimising your supplier base?
- Is your procurement department seen as a business innovator?
If you answered no to any of these, then you may wish to discuss winning strategies on all of the above with companies who have been there and got the t-shirt ..
And this is where the 2nd Annual Procurement Transformation Summit comes in - it specifically covers the most pressing issues within procurement and sourcing and provides proven strategies for innovation in procurement. And best of all, its all presented to you by companies like those in the subject line so that you can immediately take away direct ideas from those in the know like Ladbrokes, Thomson Reuters and Bayer.
Taking place on the 29-31January 2014 in London, the summit agenda brings together senior procurement experts to give you the latest updates and advice for finding the next levels for advancements within your procurement capability.
Top focus points and speakers in 2014 include:
- Reducing risk and fraud in the procurement process covered by Paul Guile, Head Global Procurement Fraud advisor for CIPS
- Developing the skill set of your existing workforce to succeed as modern day procurement professionals with insight from Lydia Bals, Global Procurement Director at Bayer
- Strategically aligning your procurement department closer to the boardrooom, find out what Giles Breault has done throughout his career at Novartis
- Choosing and implement the right processes and KPIs for your procurement department, just like Tracy Floyd, Global Procurement Leader at Celanese has done
- Optimising your supplier base so that it is not only competitive, but efficient with thoughts and insights from Dr Clive Rees, CPO for Ladbrokes.
Would you like to know more?
You can download the brochure for the full agenda.
Plus! Not only can you join us at this intimate and highly beneficial forum, but if you register by 8 November and you can save up to £950. For more information or to register please:
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes subject to funding being available. Please click on the following link to check if you meet Jobseekers eligibility criteria
ILSS is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For more information on Skillnets, please visit www.skillnets.ie