Thursday, July 2nd
Clayton Hotel, Galway
Achieving real innovation comes from the people and the culture within companies
When people are given the opportunity for self-development,
they can become truly innovative
One of the greatest tools available to drive innovation is team coaching
Xenergie International and Belbin Ireland in association with Business Excellence Skillnet, invite you to a free event
Driving Innovation through Teams
Programme of Events (click here for further details)
8.00am - 9.00am Registration and Breakfast
9.00am - 10.30am Session 1 - "Facing the challenge of real innovation"
Speakers: Gerry Ryan, Vision2Results; Kay Joyce, Moving Forward & Pfizer; Mary Collins, Merit Medical; and Lorna McDowell, Xenergie
10.30am - 11.00am Mid Morning break
11.00am - 1.00pm Session 2 - World Café - facilitated Gerry Ryan MCC, MICF - Effective, interactive and flexible format for hosting group dialogue on the topic of Innovation and Culture Shift through Teams
1.00pm - 2.00pm Lunch
2.00pm - 4.00pm Session 3 - Coaching Workshops - "Delivering Answers for Future Change"
- Belbin Team Coaching Workshop (2-3pm)
- Systemic Coaching workshop (3-4pm)
This event will be interactive with energy filled sessions which cover a range of issues including:
- How are companies dealing with change and how are they preparing for the future
- Discuss the challenges of aligning people with a vision
- The opportunity for organisations to become truly innovative
- The power of coaching and systemic thinking in transforming industry culture
- A VUCA world - Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity.
In Association with
Business Excellence Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.