Date: Start date May 15th
Days: 9 days - 15th May; 19th June; 7th & 8th September; 18th September; 16th October; 9th & 19th November and 20th November.
Cost: €850 Member €950 Non Member
On completion of this programme, participants will have acquired a range of people management skills. These skills will enhance their effectiveness, efficiency and productivity, thus benefiting the Organisation as a whole. People are the most valuable resource in any Organisation and people who achieve results through others will benefit from this practical ‘hands-on’ programme. Programme Objectives
Create an environment which motivates people to work to their optimum level by setting goals and standards Equip delegates with effective ‘people skills’ – leadership, delegation, communication Enhance the motivation and confidence of the participants Deal effectively with conflict as it arises and hone skills which will prevent conflict occurring Become more effective in the areas of planning and personal organisation
This programme is aimed at individuals who are new or existing Supervisors Programme Content
- DAY 1: Role & Responsibilities
- Day2: Communication and Self Awareness – Assertive vs Aggressive Behaviour
- Day 3: Negotiation and Influencing
- Day 4: Managing Conflict
- Day 5: Managing Effective Teams
- Day 6: Delegation and Motivation
- Day 7: Planning
- Day 8: Coaching and Mentoring
- Day 9: Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
Training Provider: IBT http://www.ibt.ie/
* B. Sc (Hons) Psychology * Postgraduate Diploma in Management * Diploma in Personnel Management * Chartered Member of CIPD Aine is a Facilitator/Coach with over 20 years experience in the pharmaceutical, food & beverage and manufacturing sectors. Her key focus is on helping individuals learn and up-skill with practical advice and experience. Aine is quick to develop rapport with participants and has an innate ability to identify the required individual learning styles. She has facilitated groups at Senior and Frontline Manager level and has delivered train the trainer, sales, customer service, teambuilding, conflict management and communication as well as running outplacement programmes and group training sessions in career planning, interview coaching and change management.
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes subject to funding being available. Please click on the following link to check if you meet Jobseekers eligibility criteria
The Business Excellence Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For more information on Skillnets, please visit www.skillnets.ie