DATE: October 15th & 16th 2013
LOCATION: Carton House, Maynooth, Kildare Co Kildare
TIME: 9.30am on October 15th and conclude at 1.00pm on October 16th.
CEOs and Senior Management from leading companies in Ireland outline the strategies that make them successful on global markets
Click here to view full programme
- John Conlon, Executive VP, IDA
Click Topic to view presentation: The Transformation of Ireland and Foreign Direct Investment
- Justin Kinnear, Head of Learning & Development, Britvic
Click Topic to view presentation: The Changing Face of Organisational Development
- Keith Finglas, Innovation Delivery
Click Topic to view presentation: Embracing Innovation
- Robin Stuart-Kotze, Chairman of Behavioural Science Systems & Shane Hughes, MD, Lean Unlimited
Click Topic to view presentation: The Ninth Waste - Transforming Behaviour to Improve Performance & Growth
- Eilish Henry MBE, managing Consultant at the Manufacturing Institute:
Click Topic to view presentation: Breakthrough Strategies for Transformation
Themes from the 2013 ICBE Annual Conference:
Click here to view Themes from the 2013 ICBE Annual Conference
- Eagle's Flight
- This was my first attendance at the conference, and speakers and topics were really informative and useful. And the organisation of the event was second-to-none. I look foward to the next one.
- Well done to you all, a fantastic conference. It was my 1st, did not really know what to expect WOW, a great line up, a lot of great takeaways (not just for the day job) & all in day & a half
- Heartfelt thanks for an excellent conference in Carton House this week. The quality of the speakers was only matched by the professional management and friendly disposition of the ICBE team. Well done and continued success.
- Well done again on the quality of the conference. Clearly a lot of planning and hard work to organise such a wide array of top class presenters. I found it great use of my time and very useful.
- Thanks for a great two days, extremely engaging and the whole event is a credit to the ICBE and everyone involved. Looking forward to next year already.
- A big thanks for the Conference over the last few days with lots of great speakers on truly inspirational journeys.
- I want to thank you and congratulate you all for a job well done at the conference over the last few days. The line up and quality of speakers was really good with a great mix of experience and some thought provoking topics. The venue was excellent giving an opportunity for networking without being too confined. These events dont organize themselves and it was obvious from the moment we arrived to the wrap up after the very last speaker that a huge amount of planning and preparation had been put in to ensure a fantastic experience for all the attendees.
Merit Medical Employees Scoop ICBE National Business Excellence Award
Merit Medical employees Gearoid Quinn, Blaíthín McGuinness, Karen Kane and Helen O'Brien recieved the highly prestigious ICBE 2013 National Business Excellence Award from the Irish Centre for Business Excellence at a ceremony in Carton House.
The award is given out annually for outstanding contribution to a key objective of the Centre - freely sharing knowledge and best practice among the memebrs of the ICBE network.
The team is responsible for implementing Merit Medical's Operational Excellence strategy at their plant in Galway.
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes subject to funding being available. Please click on the following link to check if you meet Jobseekers eligibility criteria