The Irish Centre for Business Excellence is delighted to announce
SAVE THE DATE - 2018 ICBE Annual Conference
Thursday, May 10th 2018
9am – 5pm
Killashee Hotel, Naas, Co. Kildare
Please contact email@example.com or 061 423 622 to book your place/s
See what happened at the 2017 ICBE Annual Conference
The ICBE Annual Conference took place on May 11th in Killashee Hotel, Naas. This one day event on the theme “Pillars of Excellence” was sponsored by Aviation and Aerospace Skillnet, Business Excellence Skillnet, Innovation & Lean Sigma Skillnet, Aviation Finance Finuas Network and PwC.
The 2017 ICBE Conference was an innovative and interactive event that included highly relevant presentations from practitioners and renowned speakers, a moderated forum, live blogging, an interactive Group Action Learning session and an eBook take-away.
Speakers included Noel Hennessy, Lake Region Medical – Employing Continuous Improvement as a Means to Engage the Disengaged; Patrick Jordan, Atlantic Aviation Group – The Importance of Agreeing and Publishing Core Values in a Turnaround; Louise Shannon, PwC – Shaping Ireland’s Future Talent Landscape and Sean Gayer, Site Director, Boston Scientific Cork – Leaders Standard Work. The keynote speaker was Owen Fitzpatrick on The Power of Influencing and Motivation and moderator for the day was former CNN correspondent and thought leader in strategic communications, Gina London.
The interactive Group Action Learning session was in response to evolving attendees’ involvement to enable a joint learning experience. The morning was a one-to-many traditional conference format & the afternoon a many-to-many format, where attendees tapped in to the knowledge and experience of everyone during the Group Action Learning/Table Discussions. This gave everyone the opportunity to actively participate and share their insights.
- Excellent Conference, great mix of speakers
- Found this event to be a great experience, very knowledgeable, speakers very good and interesting.
- Format of relatively short presentations worked very well, I took something different from each speaker.
- Very inspiring and passionate speakers, I loved the energy and engagement between people at this event. All topics about people were very relevant to my position and definitely learned loads.
- Networking opportunities were excellent and also the sharing of views at the end.
- Most beneficial was the Practical and real life stories from the speakers.
- Group Table discussions at the end of the day was a great way to combine learning from earlier in the day.
- I just wanted to commend you on yesterday’s conference - the flow , the facilitation , the setting and the speakers - it really was informative and E-Book summary is an excellent concept. Thank you for putting on such an enlightening conference.
- I loved the interactive session. Was apprehensive but it really worked. Good chance to meet other people.
- Excellent Conference on all levels. Gina was amazing and really kept the energy levels high. Most Beneficial - the honesty and vulnerability of presenters experience, how it really was on their journey – was not all rosy.
- The day was inspiring and I was incredibly impressed - the speakers generated some real insight and debate.
Over 100 people attended from 35 companies including Abbott, Amgen, Astellas, Barclay Chemicals, Bimeda, Coca-Cola, CR Bard, Essilor, GECAS, Honeywell, Kerry Foods, Lufthansa Technik, Nelipak, Permanent TSB, Rabobank, SR Technics, Synergy Health and Transitions Optical.