Tuesday, December 1st, 2015 - GE Healthcare today announced a $40 million investment in its manufacturing facility in Carrigtwohill, Cork. Employment at the Cork facility, which currently stands at almost 500 people, is expected to increase by 140 people. The investment which is supported by the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation through IDA Ireland, will double the Carrigtwohill facility’s production capacity of medical imaging contrast media - from 22.5 million to 43 million units per year.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Powerful Performance Conversations 1-day workshop on November 16, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Executive Education Aircraft Leasing School on November 1, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am