The Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Richard Bruton TD welcomes the publication of the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) Report for Ireland for 2013. The report shows that 32,000 people started new businesses in Ireland in 2013, and that one in eleven of the adult population are engaged in some form of early stage entrepreneurial activity. Read the Press Release.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on October 20, 2017 9:00 am
- Master Class: Taking People Analytics to the Next Level on October 19, 2017 9:00 am