Drogheda, Ireland – Leading United States-based Fintech company, YapStone, announced the grand opening of its international headquarters at a new, 16,000 square-foot office in Drogheda, Ireland. Through a partnership with IDA Ireland, its official opening was officiated by Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Mary Mitchell O’Connor TD, and attended by a roster of esteemed guests, including Lord Mayor of Drogheda, Oliver Tully.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Powerful Performance Conversations 1-day workshop on November 16, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Executive Education Aircraft Leasing School on November 1, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am