US Company ABEC Inc. today announced plans to expand its global operations at the former FCI facility site in Fermoy, Co. Cork. The new operation will produce engineered process equipment for biopharmaceutical manufacturing and provide a range of service offerings to meet the growing demand from global pharmaceutical and biotech customers. Once operational, the company will create 100 jobs over the next two years. The investment is supported by the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation through IDA Ireland.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on October 20, 2017 9:00 am
- Master Class: Taking People Analytics to the Next Level on October 19, 2017 9:00 am