Mr. Damien English T.D., Minister for Skills Research and Innovation, today (28 July 2015) congratulated Ireland’s researchers and companies for their €127 million success in the first year of Horizon 2020, the current EU programme funding research and innovation. Ireland’s success exceeded the Action Plan for Jobs 2014 national target for 2014 by 27%.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on October 20, 2017 9:00 am
- Master Class: Taking People Analytics to the Next Level on October 19, 2017 9:00 am