Irish companies participating in this weeks Enterprise Ireland trade mission to the Czech Republic and Poland, led by Minister for Small Business, John Perry TD, have secured new contracts with a potential value of 17m and agreed significant business alliances across a range of sectors. The success of the trade mission underlines the growing opportunities for Irish companies in Central and Eastern Europe. Read the Press Release.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on October 20, 2017 9:00 am
- Master Class: Taking People Analytics to the Next Level on October 19, 2017 9:00 am